This mood board is packed with playful geometry, bold geometric patterns and timeless/elegant fabric and tiles— all my favorite elements on one board!
It was so fun to create and the perfect activity to get the creative juices flowing at the beginning of the year.
With posts like these, I intend to help you see the possibilities of how you can transform your living spaces into a haven of style and sophistication.
1.Rose Glass Beads from Ghana: These great beads are made by the Krobo People of Ghana. Think of these as jewelry paired with a well-put-together outfit. It's the finishing touch!
2. Boomerang Coffee Table in Teak Black by Ethnicraft: adds movement to the space with its organic shape. It's sure to capture your attention.
3. Gem Swell Tile in Ebony by Ann Sacks: We’re BIG fans of a black & white color combo, what’s more classic!! I love the organic lines on this tile. It makes for the perfect backdrop for built-in bookcases!
4. Cosmopolitan Quartzite Stone by Artistic Tile: This stone has such rich color, from the silvery pink to the inky merlot veins! It's perfect for a striking fireplace facade. And yes, she’s ready for her close-up!
5. Frozen in Time by Benjamin Moore: Swoooon! This paint color is so stunning and romantic. It's the perfect shade to tie the purples, pinks, blacks, and punch of red together!
6. Velvet Fabric in Violet by Kravet Couture Can you tell we are obsessed with velvet? The lush plum color is divine and fit for royalty.
7. Mombasa Fabric in Cuivre by Pierre Frey: This bold geometric pattern is a SHOWSTOPPER!! It's soft to the touch and a head-turner.
8. Delaney Candle Holder in Raspberry by Anthro Living Home: This candle holder adds a sculptural element to any space. It's perfect for accessorizing!! Add your favorite taper candles for a quiet night at home or leave it bare— truly a statement piece.
9. Angelina Fabric in Linen by Opuzen This faux fur is everything!!!! Imagine cuddling up in a chair upholstered in this! Grab your wine or fav beverage and you’ve got it made!
10. Velvet Fabric by Kravet: This Velvet fabric is the perfect neutral and it's super durable!
11. Willamette Chandelier in Polished Nickel from Rejuvenation: lights up the room with the right amount of elegance and an art deco flair!
This mood board was so fun to create! I hope you enjoyed that visual journey.
Ready to add boldness and elegance to your home’s design? Contact us today!
anpil lanmou (lots of love),